Hello! I am a guest blogger, standing in for Goddess Kaatiya. And, yes, I am a man. Strong men can be goddesses too, without fear — except of their goddess wives. Ha! So, since her sister is having a baby as I type, I will stand in for Kaat and proudly be Mr. Goddess for tonight. Here goes nothing …
* NHL Entry Draft begins with welcomes as always
* I think I see Goddess Sasha and Mr. Sasha!
* Pierre Mcguire is annoying! Too bad he knows alot about hockey.
* Was that an audio problem or were they dubbing out obscenities?
* Number one pick for best hair- Taylor Hall!
* Yell really loud Edmonton fans! They can hear you in LA!
* Gary Bettman is so exciting. Wake me up when he is finished.
* Healthy snacks on the Edmonton table. Plenty of fiber in those bananas. These guys are going to be running to the toilet all night!
* Number one pick for best hockey player- Taylor Hall.
* No surprise with pick No. 2
* Any event in LA requires a shot of the Hollywood sign.
* I like the Florida Panthers approach. No greetings or BS, just make the pick!
* What is Columbus waiting for?
* Johansen to Columbus. I saw this guy going to Atlanta on several mock drafts.
* Keith Ballard to Vancouver. Watch out Luongo, Ballard likes to club his own goaltender after giving up a goal.
* Alyssa Milano- an encyclopedia of hockey knowledge.
* Nino Niederreiter- does Pierre Mcguire have something against Swiss players? “He may from Switzerland, but he does not have holes in him like Swiss cheese.” Give me a break Pierre!
* Brett Connolly to Tampa Bay. I could say something about Pierre’s commentary but I won’t.
* Let’s get excited Caniacs, your pick is Jeff Skinner!
* Thrashers are on deck. Why is Waddell on the phone? I thought Dudley was calling the shots.
* Alexander Burmistrov to the Thrash. Hope he is the next Kovalchuk!
* Had to take a break for a couple of hours to entertain Annabelle.
* Hey, a cool Minnesota Wild jersey! Never thought I’s say that.
* Dylan McIlrath- The Undertaker. That is a great nickname.
* Mark Messier is annoying as well. I know he is a legend, but he rubs me the wrong way.
* Joe Nieuwendyk- It is a crime he did not get selected for the Hockey Hall of Fame.
* The Dallas Stars pick a goaltender with their first pick. Can’t trust that Kari Lehtonen will stay healthy.
* It looks like Scott Niedermayer just rolled out of bed, put on his suit and did not bother to brush his hair.
* Cam Fowler- American with a dad from Canada. Is it just me or are there alot of Cams from Canada?
* Don’t have much to say about the Coyotes or the Blues.
* Being a geek myself, I know one when I see one. Those Kings fans reacting to the trade with Florida are mega-geeks!
* I’ll try to be more positive with my comments.
* Bryan Murray makes me nervous. Shifty eyes.
* Vladimir Tarasenko – great pick by St. Louis.
* I bet Goddess Sasha wanted Tarasenko in an Avs uniform.
* Joey Hishon – don’t know anything about him. TSN rank is 46th. Reach?
* Can Sidney Crosby just go away for the off-season?
* Why is Sidney Crosby there? He can’t even go up to the stage to welcome the new kid!
* I’m trying to be more positive.
* Tinordi — great pick by Montreal, I guess.
* Kevin Hayes is going to kiss everyone in the arena.
* Can’t wait until next season starts! Thrashers are taking the cup!